Bambusa - Company refuses refunds and blocks my phone number
A representative finally called me back on April 24.It was a different person and she was very nice and she issued me an RMA#.
I returned the product that very day and in two weeks I got my full refund minus the S&H.
I did have to pay to ship the product back to them.
I will not do business with them ever again or refer them.The were very pushy and they do not have a "No questions asked" policy.
The following is an email sent to the company.
4-17-2013 I have been trying to contact your customer service to initiate a return. They called back and we had a bad phone connection (I am not having any problems with my phone service) and she said she would call right back and hasn't yet. I called back and talked to the customer service rep.(with no phone problems). She talked me into trying the product for one more week and she PROMISED to call me on Wed. April 24, 2013 at 3:30. I waited 20 minutes then called Bambusa and they told me they would have her call me right back which she DID NOT. I then called back the purchase phone number and asked to speak to Dan. I was told again he would return my call in which he DID NOT. So I tried another time a little while later only to find my phone number has been blocked!
BAMBUSA has stolen $129.90. From me and I cannot contact them to get my refund that I was promised! I have done everything they asked and they have NO REASON to NOT refund my money!
BAMBUSA GARMENT RETURN POLICY
Date of Purchase: 1 April 2013
Detail of what you wish to return and why:
I wish to return the complete Super Circulation package (CircuWear).
I have cold feet, (warm to the touch) and I wore 1 pair of socks for a week every night and could not tell any difference.
After talking to the customer service rep I wore them for one more week day and night. I still could not tell they had done what they advertised to do.
Everything else is still in the packages and I would like to get a refund.
Please send me an RMA# so I can return these items.
PS I just want my money back! $139.85 less S&H $129.90review #403142
You may also like
- "I purchased a pair of Steve Madden Shoes several years ago but never had the opportunity to wear them until today...they fit to perfection but they literally fell apart as..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Wanting a pair of 1950's saddle shoes, I scoured the internet and stumbled upon Muffy's Enterprises. They boast having "the largest retail inventory of saddle shoes in the world"..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."