Update added by user May 25, 2013
A representative finally called me back on April 24.It was a different person and she was very nice and she issued me an RMA#.
I returned the product that very day and in two weeks I got my full refund minus the S&H.
I did have to pay to ship the product back to them.
I will not do business with them ever again or refer them.The were very pushy and they do not have a "No questions asked" policy.
Original review posted by user Apr 24, 2013
The following is an email sent to the company.
4-17-2013 I have been trying to contact your customer service to initiate a return. They called back and we had a bad phone connection (I am not having any problems with my phone service) and she said she would call right back and hasn't yet. I called back and talked to the customer service rep.(with no phone problems). She talked me into trying the product for one more week and she PROMISED to call me on Wed. April 24, 2013 at 3:30. I waited 20 minutes then called Bambusa and they told me they would have her call me right back which she DID NOT. I then called back the purchase phone number and asked to speak to Dan. I was told again he would return my call in which he DID NOT. So I tried another time a little while later only to find my phone number has been blocked!
BAMBUSA has stolen $129.90. From me and I cannot contact them to get my refund that I was promised! I have done everything they asked and they have NO REASON to NOT refund my money!
BAMBUSA GARMENT RETURN POLICY
Date of Purchase: 1 April 2013
Detail of what you wish to return and why:
I wish to return the complete Super Circulation package (CircuWear).
I have cold feet, (warm to the touch) and I wore 1 pair of socks for a week every night and could not tell any difference.
After talking to the customer service rep I wore them for one more week day and night. I still could not tell they had done what they advertised to do.
Everything else is still in the packages and I would like to get a refund.
Please send me an RMA# so I can return these items.
PS I just want my money back! $139.85 less S&H $129.90
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refund Denial
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."